I provide genealogical research and writing services. Although based in Rochester, New York, I can work with you wherever you live.
- Holder of a Certificate in Genealogical Research from Boston University.
- Author of:
- Sadie's Story: The Life of Sara Johnston Mead, including her descendants, siblings, and ancestors in America. (2015) Sadie was my great-grandmother.
- The Mesdames Gillette: Stories and Genealogies of the Women Who Married my Gillet(te) Ancestors. (2017)
- Researched and compiled:
- "Lineage of Mayflower Passengers Mr. and Mrs. EDWARD FULLER and their son, SAMUEL, through to the children of LESTER and DOROTHY (RENOUF) ORTMAN" (August 2017)
- Compiled and edited (from the research of another):
- "Ancestors of Eileen and Anne Doran: Descendants of the Immigrant Peter Doran" (September 2017)
- Organized and catalogued (in an Access database) a 1,500+ library collection for a local historical society.
- Member of:
- Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS)
- New York Genealogical & Biographical Society (NYG&B)